Sunday, December 26, 2010

I cant tell you how much i missed you all this chrismas time. but its something i dont regret because i know like you do, that i´m in the place our loving heavenly father wants me to be. i wanted to appoligize about how the phone call went down, i want to talk a lot long, but thats just how it goes. sorry about cutting everybody off. i love you all so much, your support means more then you know. tell ryan good luck, and that he is perfect for the mission, tell him also that corey jackson got here the other week and is doing awesome, he actully turned out to be my Zone leader in the mtc. i was wondering if you get aaron and garrisons mail address for me again. Thanks for everything that you have done for me, and the examples you all set.

Les Quiero
Elder Gardner

Dad, i wanted to appoligize to you for how the phone call went down. i felt so ungreatful after we talked. you mean everything to me, you have always been the best for me. i love you so much, and i appreciate all that you do for our family. i know ive alread shared this with you but it has been on my mind again these last couple days. its Elder hollands talk, a highpriest of good things to come, or something like that. i reread this talk over last night and i want to reshare a part of that talk.(highly recommed a reread).

Some blessing come soon, some come late, and some dont come until heaven but for those who embrace the gospel of jesus christ, they come.
Dont give up, boy. dont you quite. you keep trying. there is help and happiness ahead. you keep your chin up. it will be allright in the end. trust god. and believe in good things to come.

i dont know if you remeber the blessing me and evan gave you before i left. but the words from that blessings have been in my head these last couple of days. "there is light at the end of the tunnel". Dad i know that is true, with every thing i feel. I love you. please let me know if there is anything i can do for you.

LOve your son
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment