Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23, 2011

I'm so glad to hear that you made it back safe and sound.  well, what a crazy email. I'm so confused.   i got the biggest pit in my stomach when i read about Michael Kendall.  i hope they find what ever they are looking for.  you can tell garret that i feel bad for him cause he got so close to going to the best mission on this planet (don't tell marc i said that). who is Andy getting married to?

sorry this week has been crazy and i have not had time to do anything, i had the crazies week of the mission thus far. i will sent a recording next week explaining. i was wondering if you could send  garrison and Aaron mailing address. and Emily and Annie's email.     

well, today is the first day of the a new change.  i said goodbye to my dad today, because I'm staying in Tepotzotlan kind of.  so they are splitting this ward in to two areas.  I was sent to open the new area, and be senior comp, and my new comp, Elder Marsh only has 6 months on the mission.  this is the most humbling experience I've every had in my life. my Spanish is still so rough, and elder marsh is about the same as me.  its time to put my money were my mouth is.  I'm out here telling people all day about how this message can help anyone in any situation, if you will put all your faith in him. we are all going to be figuratively put up against the ropes, and you can either sit down and give up, our you can fight back.  i can promise you that when we fight back and you do it the lords way you will not fail.  God loves us, o boy he loves us.  thanks for all you have done for me, remember me in your prayers cause i going to need the help.  no doubt you all are in mine.  As for the ward tell them i love them and that I'm so grateful for all they have ever done for me.  this mission has all ready changed my life completely and i wish i could be there to tell all the boys in our ward about how much this mission means to me, and they better not think of missing out of an opportunity like this.  i love you so much.  up ward and onward.

Love

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment