Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011

I cant tell you how much i love to get your emails, and hear about the family.  the only thing that could make it better is pics.  the last time you guys sent the voice mails i gotten them, the only thing is that i don't know how to put it on to my voice recorder so i have to listen to them in the cyber cafe. and sometimes i don't have time. do you know how to i can put them onto my recorder if at all? Stickém, good times!!  I want to see that, please send pics. i don't think that the package that you sent to Vegas ever got here, the one with all the pics.  I'm still dying to see marcs car, and tambien my new sister, and that new kid from sugar city.   

I did hear about the Earthquake, and it put a huge pit in my stomach.  I'm so glad to hear that Tyler and Marcus are alright, but i do think the were in the southern part of japon.  O, the signs.

I've got to be honest i had a brutal week, which means i learned a lot.  Elder Hille and i work hard all week, but it was ineffective, and it hurt on Sunday.  I'm so pumped for this week cause we have a new game plan and a new way of looking at Satélite.  Queretero does´t know what's going to hit them.  

I read a talk by elder David Bednar from this last conference and it has struck me hard.  he talks about the el don del espiritu santo and how every thing we do, we do to have the spirit with us more.  the talk has an awesome quote at the end.  It applied to me so much this last week, and i hope it can help you as much it did me.  I love you all so much and miss you all so much, but at the same time estoy muy contento.  I hope everything goes well this week.  ¡¡Keep Fighting!!

Elder Gardner

¡Go! slay slay your dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment