Friday, September 23, 2011

Sept. 19, 2011

Super Sorry about last week, I feel a little sheepish because of what happened.  The thing is we didn't have money.  I had the debit card but I was trying to take the money out through a debit card and it wasn't letting me.  The next day I tried taking money out through the check card option and it worked.  Not sure why it changed because it has always been debit.  Let me know if there is something bad about using it as a checking card. 

So the big secret is..... nnnaahhh lets be real I don't have any juice secrets.  But the prophets have been grilling me because I've been reading their talks from last conference, about how returned missions highest priority after the mission should be marriage.  Namely president Scott and President Monson's talks hit home.  I still have a little time to worry about a mission companions but the just despues its celestial companion, its weird to be talking about this.

Anyways we had some great things happen this week.  We found an awesome new family but of course they aren't married.  My comp showed me how the Mexican celebrate the 15 of Sept.  We grilled bananas bought monllas and some staches, and my comp bought a ginourmous couete.  It was awesome.  Here are some pics of the day.  I’ll let you in on this family more next week, cause they are the bomb diggidy, but i don't have any more time .  I love you, and hope all goes well with the meat and wedding stuff.  cuidate mucho!!

Elder Gardner

mom don't you think i forgot your big 5-0 for anything you just wait for  something awesome that headed your way.  Feliz Cumpleanos.  I love you mom

DSCN0772DSCN0765tyman

No comments:

Post a Comment