Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011

Mom,

That sounds like a fun yet busy time over there in San Fran.  i was on San Francisco just yesterday, but it was street San Fran, casi.  I think it so cool that you are going through this program, Beth sent me a letter and told me she was excited for when you can start helping Calvin full time.  what and awesome job.

What happened to dads famous egg-n-hole? i would not worry about the girls because,dad always treated us right when you would leave.  I cant tell you how much I'm going to miss the wedding.  thank you so much i got the package, and man that chocolate was good.  i loved the pics, but every single one was of Auzzy, i love the kid but what happened with the rest of my family?? mom, i hope to be receiving a pic of my hermosa madre!!!   i still cant believe that Andrew is in India, i cant wait to here his stories.  so president told us it was our choice if we wanted to call home or not this mothers day.  i have decided not to call i feel like i need to focus more out here. j/k I cant to call home on Sunday!!!!!  Ill try and call about 6 o 7 our time which is 5 o 6 your time.  I'm going to call from the church so no need to worry about the calling card o anything. I love you so much and I'm ecstatic to hear from you this Sunday. the only thing is that only have 45 min so we need to plan it out better this time.  i love you so much and hope all goes well in San Fran this week. 

te quiero mucho

No comments:

Post a Comment