Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

I little disappointed that i missed the weekend with the family.  it sounds like everything went great.

Well, I would like to introduce you to Elder Fulton, from Spanish Fork Utah.  the kid is a flat out stud, and i think he has taught me more this week then i have taught him.  We had an interesting week this week which stretched me more then i´ve ever been before.  not sure if anyone understands us, but from a couple of the experiences we have had i know that they can feel something.  we meet a family this week, the dad flat out told us that he doesn't believe in god. our next lesson he told us that he had started to pray with his wife, and they came to church yesterday.  the change that came over this guy during our first lesson was incredible, and i know it wasn't elder Fulton or my Spanish that changed his mind.  The spirit is real and i have a feeling I'm going to learn a lot about it this transfer.  I love you so much, don't sweat it. its all possible

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment