Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

I was super psyched to talk to you tambien.  It sounds like you all are doing well and that you are happy.  I feel super disappointed to be missing all the big things that are happening.  after i hung up, i thought to my self, where were the little girls?  tell the girls i love them for me, and that i cant wait for their letters to get here. i felt bad that i couldn't talk to every one, but man those 45 mins go fast.  it will be interesting to see if pres. call gives us more or less time.  pres. has a son on the mish and his president only lets them talk for 20 min.  i think I'm good with 45min.  I'm excited that Andrew is going up to BYU-I that will really fun.  

Mother Goose, i didn't really get the chance to give you a proper mothers day thanks.  I'm a very lucky boy to have been blessed with such a great Mother.  i honestly feel as though it is one of the greatest blessings i have received in this life.  I cant tell you how much i look forward to reading your letters each Monday, there are days on the mish when it gets tough, but i always get a boost after reading your letters. thanks for the love and devotion. I feel so happy that you have found something that you like to do and that you have the opportunity to follow it.  i wish you all the luck in the world with your studies and your new journey as a teacher.  you’ll do awesome, and the kids will love you and one the kids will look back and consider you a great blessing in there life's, as i have.  Mom i hope you know how much i love you and wish the best for you.  I grateful for all that you have given me, and hope that one day that i might be able to show you the same love that you have given me.  Happy mothers day to the greatest mom ever. 

Love your son

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment