Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30, 2011

O dang, that's crazy about the weather over there.  why don't you send some of that rain over here, because it is burning.  Well today is transfers and well nothing happened.  I'm going to stay here in satellite with my boy.  I was glad because this last transfer was really bad, and i did not want to leave this area the way it is right now.  elder Fulton and i talked a lot about what we going to do different this change.  its crazy to think that I'm walking up on a year, do you remember what we were doing a year from now.  i still remember that first day, when i said bye to you guys, it seems that that was just yesterday (maybe not yesterday but doesn't feel to long ago).  I've been thinking, am i at were i wanted to be at a year ago.  and the answer is an exhausted "no".  but the thing is i know exactly why.  I'm excited for this new change because this is going to be the moment when i look back and think that's when i finally got it.  I know what I've got to do, and i will do it.  new year, new change, new missionary. ill let you know how it goes.  I love you so much and hope that all is sailing along.  Keep pushing, keep praying, keep the faith.

 

Love you,

Elder Gardner 

No comments:

Post a Comment