Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011

Wait a sec.  when did Andrew get engaged?????  what is going on up there, nah that awesome, when is the date for the wedding? 

So i don't know what happened with that hurricane or massive storm.  that much of rain is unusual for Queretaro, but its all past and every thing is back to normal, the only thing that is not normal is that i got changed today.  I left my lil´Boy and all those people i love up there, it wasn't easy, but that's the mission.  so i went from the farthest north of the mission to the farthest south.   actually our area boarders a two of the other missions, northwest and the west missions.  the west missionaries are famous here because there has been a couple of occasions that the west missionaries have been poaching into our mission.   I've heard those missionaries have bikes, sunglasses, and iPod touches.  this is just what my comp said, so who knows if its true.  i was wondering if marc ever served in this part of his mission in tultapec.  my area is called parados, and my comp is Elder Baez,  its crazy to have a Mexican for a comp, cause I'm so used to the Americans.  it should be really good, and it will help speaking in Spanish all the time. 

 

Mom i got the package, thank so much i enjoy the laffy taffy.  i was super excited to see the doctrine y convenions dvd, but i forgot to tell you to send it in Spanish.  because i don't have a lot of opportunities to watch it in English.  but its all good.  yeah I've been struggling with the money, because we took a trip two trips to tequisciac to marry anayeli and Luis.  the mission doesn't help us with that, so we pained for it.  but I'm sure that the card with come soon, and all will work out.  anayeli and Luis were baptized were baptized yesterday and it was one of the coolest baptisms I've had.  i send pics next week.  this family is easy the coolest hear in Mexico.  I'm really excited for them, but a little disappointed that i had to change and could be there for their confirmations.  but its all good.  I will adjust.  i{m excited for a new area and for the opportunity we have to find more families.   I love you.  the church is true, and god is in control. 

 

Love

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment