Monday, July 25, 2011

July, 25 2011

Wow, that is AWESOME.  How crazy is that, where are the shaes living.   You have to send me some pics or some more about the shaes cause that is THE coolest story.   It makes me think a lot about those times when people would ask us if we knew any one who might be interested in listening to the missionaries and we would always say maybe the Shaes, but then we never did anything about it.  Or did we?  I can’t remember.  Anyway, how important is this obra.  I think about what i was doing before the mission in terms of being a testigo de Jesucristo, and i don't really think I was doing anything.   We've got to get animated(not sure if that works in English) about sharing this message with people.  This is on my mind because this week we are going to hit our ward with a Missionary Wave.   Our ward right now is not even close to doing their part.  I hope we can get them excited, and act.  I'm excited to get off the mission and put my action where my mouth is.  We are always asking people to share the gospel with friends.  I know it’s not easy, but it’s not hard either. 

Quien es Pres. Perry.  anyways i Love the script. that you shared with me, i applies a lot to what i need right now.  I was listening to one of Elder Baez´s songs and it hit me like a 100 kg de frijoles.   The song is “Be Still My Soul”.  Listen to the words of this song.  Mom, I've been praying  for a lot of patience right now too, and when i head the song it was definitely a answer to those prayers.  Mom i love you and I pray that you and dad  will receive the patience and tranquilidad that you need.  Cuidate mucho

Love

Elder Gardner  

DSCN0575

No comments:

Post a Comment