Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2011

That's awesome news about Chase, is he going English or Spanish?  That would be cool to talk to chase before he enters the MTC.

We just got back from the tiangis (flea market)  and I bought 3 brand new ties for 9 bucks. They are pretty sweet.   I found a tie that was exactly the same as one Elder Davidson has.  The difference is i spend 30 pesos and he spent 100 bucks.  O yeah! Got to love the Mexican bargain shopping. 

One of the pics is of me with a cocodrilo, a straight up crocodile in my hands.  I was feeling a lot like Steve Irwin.  If it looks like I'm scared out of my mind, it’s because I am (so i guess not exactly like Steve Irwin)  my comp held it first, and then i pick it up and the little girl who was there started to tell me when he was in my hands that he was getting really angry, because he started to turn his head around and take a licking of my skin.  He was little, but he is a crocodile none the less.

The other pic is elder Castro, hna juana, hna. mariana, and me, with Beti on her big day.  This is the same Beti that was screaming amen in the sacrament meeting three weeks ago.  She has come a long way and has a strong testimony of the church.  When we passed by for her to go to the baptism, she was feeling super happy,and said, "All morning I've been hearing angels singing. Is that how you guys always feel?”  It was awesome.  It makes walking up these hills every day worth it.

I love you, hope all is well.  keep smiling, buckle up, CTR

Con Amor

Elder Gardner

DSCN0962DSCN0977

No comments:

Post a Comment