Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hola de Tepotzotlan

Sorry, i didnt write yesterday. we had to go to imagration and sign some papers. it was a 4 hour deal, but all i needed to do is sign a paper and give them my finger print. kind of crazy but i was awesome to see all the elders that i came out with.

I cant tell you how crazy that is to think that you guys have that much snow when it is a warm 70. how was thanksgiving? thursday was hard for me, i kept thinking about you guys and what you all were doing. i never knew how much i loved thanksgiving until i didnt have one. one of the members here took us out to dominos and there just so happened to be a football game going on the tv. what a tender mercy. Everybody was realy interested to know what americans did on the dia de accion de gracias. i loved telling what we do, and why we do it, it was fun.
when we got to church on domingo the obispo came up to me and asked me if i could talk in sacramet, he told me he was going to ask me on thursday but he forgot. I had no clue what i was doing, im not sure how the talk went in spanish, but in my head it sounded good in english. i was an awesome expirence for me, even though i pretty sure nobody knew what i was talking about.
mom you asked last week if there was anything i needed for christmas. there were just a couple things i was thinking about. i was wondering if you could ask the boys if they would be willing to donate some of their pongs. there is a kid down here who loves them but all the ones he has are really lame. i was thinking he needed a least two of the metal ones and how every many others. if they dont want to its not a big deal. the other thing was some sanitation gel, the stuff that drys in your hands. also some emergen-C they dont have it down here. and im always in need of more ties. this is just a thought but if you sent a voice recorder i would record my e mails and sent it via email, so that i could save time. these are all wants and in no way needs.

i sorry to hear about the job, not sure if this helps but its been on my mind.
read this talk, its a beauty. Pres jamesEfaust "the healing power of forivness"

"every calamity that can come unto mortal beings will ve suffered to come unto the few, to prepare the lord.... every trial and expirence you have passed through is nessesary for your salvation."

"not willing to forgive is like drinking the poisen and hoping the other person will die." -John bytheway

heavenly fathers message for me was loud and clear this week for me. "extending forgivness is a precondition to receiving forgivenss". there is so much that i need to be forgiven for, why can i not forgive others. there is nothing huge that i need to forgive someone for like in fausts talk, but ive been thinking just about the little things. not sure exaclty why i shared that with you, but its been someting that i{ve been working on.
I love you all,
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment