Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ok, this place is crazy let me give you a little taste of what these last couple days have had. I´ve eat worms and crickets. i´ve almost died every time i´m in a moving vehicle(don´t worry thats normal), i´ve been chased by dogs, i wash myself with a cup each morrnig, i have to manually flush the toilets(ussally takes about 45 min), i´ve helped a family pack their whole house up in a small pick u(i´ve sent pics, it´s pretty crazy). played pongs with the niños, and talked with a guy named capi (capi king hhhhmmm). this place is like nothing i´ve expirecned before, but o, boy do i love it.

elder roslaes is my comp and he speaks no english, its been interesting, but not as bad as i thought. im learning fast. he only has 1 month on me, he´s a stud.

every time i read your guys letters, I always find myself crying. its because what you all mean to me. i see you going through challeges and different obsticles, and its like none of that matters because of who we are. we are all disicple of jesus christ, and it is his church that we are apart of. when we do are part the storms will pass and we will be stronger then we were before. we all have things to learn. i miss you all so much, but i´m not home sick. thanks for the prayers, i need them. I hope you know that I do the same for each of you daily. God is in control. keep reading. keep praying keep going. keep moving.

with all i got
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment