Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10, 2011

Mom, felizidades with the Davis stuff. That's AWESOME!!!!!!  so are you going to work for a school or at home, how's that all going to go down?  I’m a little confused about how all 7 of us are going to take a class together.  Does that mean that marc and McKenzie are going to BYU-I too?  I'm super psyched to go to school when I get back, I miss the family get togethers, and the games. 

Week one of the transfer has come and gone with my new baby boy Elder Davidson.  He is from Boise Idaho and went to Centennial with a lot of people I know.  He is best friends with Conrad Davis, go figure.  Training this time is a lot different, I think it’s because I can speak and teach a lot better than before.  I say training, but really feel like I'm being trained.  I've lacked something my whole life, and the last couple of changes it has been effecting me a lot.  Just from this one week I can see that Elder Davidson is going to help me a lot with this attribute, and i feel it will change my  life forever.  We are in a new training program where we have to study for an extra hour, it’s a lot of studying and role playing.  It’s good though, and I'm have a great time with it. 

Elder Fulton just got changed into the same zone as me. It’s crazy to see how much he has grown.  It’s cool to see the difference from day one with him. It was great experience to see both my boys meet each other. 

Definitely send pictures.  I've been waiting to see some from what's going on in Utah, and Idaho.  Thanks mom so much, I hope you have a great week, and mucho exito con Davis.  I love you all, take care much.

Elder Gardner

PA040182

Elder Gardner and his new companion, Elder Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment