Monday, October 17, 2011

October, 17 2011

What It Do Fam,

Lagoon?  what? did anyone take a picture of mom on the roller Coaster?  Sounds like you guys had an awesome time.  They had a little feria here but the roller coasters are like thousands of years old, they look super dangerous because they don't have anything to buckle you in or anything, and the people that run the rides are super sketchy, they look like big time druggies.  Pretty exciting time for the people here. 

So, this week was kind of crazy.  We worked our tails off and we had 5 investigators ready to go to the church on Saturday, then came Sunday and every last one of them fell.  Super frustrating.  Elder Davidson and I sat down and talked a lot about what happened and how we are going to change it.  This is were the blessings come from having a kid fresh out of the states.  He just laid it all out, he put me through the refiner's fire.  Just torching all the things he felt we were doing wrong. All of it was true, I have just become so blinded to some of the things that other elders do that aren't exactly right.  I'm so grateful for the chance that I have to humble myself and become better.  What a blessing the lord is giving me, know I just have to let the Gardener cut me down so that I can become the missionary that God wants me to be.  Not easy, but I'm learning a lot.  Ahhh, the mish. 

I love you all. I hope all is going great and pray that the lord is blessing you all.  Thanks mom for everything, I'm grateful to hear from you every week. I love you, keep it going. 
I've been thinking a lot about Mary Carolyn this week.  How is she doing?  I hope all is great with her.  Tell her I  said hi, and that I love her. 

Love ya,
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment