Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011

part of letter from Mom:

“Here is the deal.  I don't know if I told you or not but I am now in the Young Women's, I get to work with the MIA Maids

I am loving it and it is great fun to be in there with Emily.  We were talking to the girls today and we are wondering about doing a Young women trade where we could talk and get to know the Young women in your ward in Mexico.  Do you have a lot of Young women in your ward?  What do you think about us making some fun things to send to them?  I think it would be fun for the girls to see what it is like outside of Utah Valley.  Let us know if you think it would be a good idea or not.”

 

 

Mom,  that sounds like an awesome idea, but send me more ideas about what you want to do. ill talk to the Hermana about what she thinks.  next week send me exactly what you would like to do and ill get it started over here.  the president de las mujers jovens is awesome. please send more info.

well we worked this week and it was all set up for a beautiful Sunday, and then Sunday morning it all came crashing down. so get this, in the last two weeks we have had two recent converts and one lady who had a new fetcha for this Sunday just got up and moved, within like one day.  super frustrating.  not sure what is going on.  it was a tough week, but we are excited to hit the streets again this week and fix it all up.  last second in our sacrament meeting our bishop asked my comp and me if we could give a talk in sacrament. elder Davidson was pretty dang nervous, it reminded me of my first pop talk. but it went well and elder Davidson did awesome.  he knows more than he thinks, I'm trying to help him with that.

i cant wait till i can get my hands on the conference talks, I'm excited to read Elder Hale’s talk.  I hope all is going well in Utah.  how's it going with the Davis?  I love you so much, I praying for you all.  I'm excited for your idea mom. have a great week. 

Love
Elder Gardner 

No comments:

Post a Comment