Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011

Whoa, Sister Gleeson, that was such a long time ago.  What happened with the BOM going to Brian?  I have 17 months lets not get a head of ourselves.  But yeah, where has the time gone?  I'm learning a lot, I still have so much to learn.  I have these dreams where I'm going home and I just feel so disappointed that I did not do everything i wanted to accomplish on the mish.  It is always a good reminder for me to love the mish, but use my time o so wisely.  No regrets.  My comp got sick this last week and it was tough because we lost a whole day to work, but we did alright this week anyways.  But this week is the week to blow our area up with the spirit. 

So Elder Davidson and I have made friends with one of the taxi drivers around here, because he likes to talk English with us.  It’s a sweet deal cause we can get free rides anywhere, but it’s always fun to be around people who think they know how to speak English.  We are working on him and trying to get him to stop laying down the “F” bomb, he is a work in progress.  We have two baptisms for this week so we have a lot of work to do.  I’ll let you know how it goes next Monday.  I will talk to the Y.W.  Pres. She is excited to do it, but I’ll figure out what is going on. 

I love you all, till next week

Elder Gardner

 

(letter to dad)

Super great to hear from you dad.  No, I never met an Elder Carroll, it’s possible but I don't remember.  When you were explaining Austin's speaking abilities, it sounded really similar to what I feel like. Yeah, I can talk with people and say what I want, but there are a lot of things I need to clean up with the grammar.  I expect to be able to talk to Marc in pure Spanish on Christmas day.  How goes the hunt.  Thanks for the prayers, you and the family have also been in mine.  I love you dad.  I find frequently during my time here things I've learned from you and that have blessed my life.  Thanks so much for the letters you have written me, it’s always nice to get a real letter.  Thanks for everything, let me know how things are going.  Give the Auzzy a kiss for me.   cuidate mucho

love your boy,

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment