Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011

Its weird to think about thanksgiving because I've almost forgotten what its like.......Football.  I hope it all goes well in Park City. 

Well, poco a poco my son and I are figuring things out,  every week we are getting better.  We still have a long way to go, but I feel good about this week.  This last week we worked in the Tiangis.  It’s like the flea market.  All the missionaries in the district came and helped us out with a little booth we put up in the middle of the market.  We had two elders always at the booth, and the rest walking around contacting people.  It was pretty fun, and I think the next time we do it we can change some things so we can have more success.   We got a lot of references that we need to visit this week. 

I sent you a pic of a baptism we had last week.  The kids name is José Antonio, he is the son of the lady I told you about that told us she was a member about the first week of teaching her.  Well, she has another daughter named Itzamara.  She is super friendly but every time we go over she always leaves or has some lame excuse.  Well, yesterday we just through down everything on her.   It cost us a little bit of work but we had the perfect situation to talk to her and we took advantage. She has had a lot of things happen in her life and has lost all her faith in god.   We started to talk to her and she just opened up big time.  She was asking some super awesome questions that led right into the message of the Restoration.  She accepted her baptismal date for the 11 of December.  We are super excited for her.  Our area is look up, now we just need to go to work to get things really going. 

I hope the turkey week goes awesome. I love you so much, take a whole bunch of care.  Till next week…

con amor

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment