Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

No worries mom,  I'm glad that you’re feeling better.  I can’t even believe that Garrison is coming home, how is that even possible?  His letters are super good.  I love reading them.   What an awesome kid.  That's crazy about the Goodman's. I don't know where the time is going. 

Well, big announcement!  We went to Wal-Mart today, and it was incredible.  Not sure if you have walked into a Wal-Mart lately but dang they are super nice.  Not sure if that means that i have become Mexican, or that I've just been eating way to much chile with my candy.  I found a jar of peanut butter for 40 pesos. I almost died i was so happy! After we went to Sam's club to eat pizza, lets just say I'm a happy camper. 

These past weeks have been very humbling.  Elder Davidson and I are still battling it out with Satan here in Prado's.  We have had some difficulties that have demanded some big changes from us.  I feel like there are major things that my heavenly father is trying to teach me.  I know that God is aware of each of our circumstances, he loves us and wants celestial happiness for us.  I'm in that phase where God is smoothing out some of the major weaknesses I have.  When we give up fighting for what we want and just completely surrender to the will of God, that is when he can mold us into the instruments he needs, and in the end will create eternal happiness. 

I love you so much, hope all goes great this next week,

Elder Gardner

So i have a request from Elder Miron for a package of beef jerky.  He is the only Mexican I know that likes the stuff, and he wanted me to ask for some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment