Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Hola de la Colmena

Wow, that is a super impressive website.  I'm excited for you mom.  We had a conference this past week with Elder Johnson of the seventy. He is area president here in Mexico.  It was very rewarding to listen and feel his spirit.  Right now we have many families in teaching.  Each is progressing at different rates, but we are getting there.   I just got back from immigration, I signed my visa for my last time, and they gave me a tarjeta so that I can leave the country.  Our mission will be changing drastically in the coming months.  The mission will lose 88 missionaries in the coming 5 months.  That's a lot of newbies coming in.  I'm almost positive that I will be training my last two changes.

I hooked you up with some photos, the first pic where I'm holding my hands up, if you look close in between my hands you can see Popocatepetl. It’s an active volcano here in Mexico city.  You can’t see it in the pic but it’s putting out a bunch of smoke. Looks like it’s ready to blow.  Normally you can’t see Popo from where we are because of all the clouds (its really pollution but i like to think of them as clouds, to make me feel better).  Another pic is of me and Miguel in our luchador masks.  Nachooooooooo!   And the last pic is just me preaching to the Colmena.

I love you.  I'm glad to here that things are getting started with the dyslexia program.  Keep it going strong.  I did get the package. I’ll put those shirts to work.  Thanks for the Snickers. The district thought they were great.  ¡que tenga buen semana!

Con Amor
Elder Gardner

ty pic

DSCN1020

DSCN0994

No comments:

Post a Comment