Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 7, 2012

Ok, here is the skin dip,  I´m going to Skype you guys on Sunday at 5 Mexico time, which is 6 your time.  Is that fair?  As far as how we are going to do it, I have no idea.  I think we are going to use Luis` computer.  Hopefully he has skype, I will ask him to send you a friend invite this semana.  

We are still sluging here in la Colmena.  The ward  had a big mothers day party on Viernes and it was pretty suave.  We invited Luz Maria and Jesus, and Luis showed up too.  They’re all are awesome cause they are very friendly people so it wasn´t hard at all for them to get comfortable.  The ward hired a guy to setup  his taco stand in the church, so we all ate tacos.  Oh I love the pastor.  I don’t have a clue what I’m going to do when I get back and I get the urge for tacos.  I wonder if ill be able to find any good Mexican restaurants in Utah.  

Elder Briggs and I are learning a whole heap about following the spirit.  It’s just not something you learn over night.  But oh how important it is to continue trying and failing and trying again and learning.  

Can’t tell you how excited I am to talk to you all on Sunday.  Have a great week, keep on trek`n.  Mom, will you call Garrison’s mom and get an update on what all the boys are doing. Talk to you soon.

Love from Mexico,

Elder Gardner 

No comments:

Post a Comment