Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012

Hola,
We had a great week, and a perfect ending.  We had 3 baptisms on Sunday.  We are teaching the family Fertile Plain Pineapple (or as we say it in español la Familia Vega Piña).  They are all progressing really well, it is a mom and dad and there three kids.  One of their girls, Fani, was baptized yesterday.  She set a great example for her parents, brother and sister. The rest of the familia should all get dunked this next Sunday.  The other two baptisms were Jesus y Luz.  They were married on Saturday and baptized Sunday.  We weren’t completely sure if Jesus was going to be baptized because he had to have a special interview with President Call.  Pres. came in the middle of our services to do the interview.  Jesus was super nervous, but their interview went really well.  President came out of the interview and told me, “Jesus is a great guy.”  It was awesome because Jesus told me that Pres helped him understand a lot of things. Before Pres. left, Jesus invited him to stay for the baptism.  It was awesome because Pres. and Sis. Call stayed to be there with Jesus.  It was one of the best baptisms I’ve been in.  This week we start up again looking for more families and helping everybody else come closer to Christ.  It’s awesome!  Sorry I can’t send pics. I had a virus on my card and I thought I was erasing a virus but I erased all my pics.... ooopps.
I love you guys, take care.  I’m defiantly ready to play with the old boys again, but I think I’ll try and persuade them to play Futbol,
¿mejor no? swing it easy, read the scripts, say your prayers, go to church.
Love
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment