Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

DSCN0589tylers pic

So first off, check out the craziest fruit on this planet.  its called a pitajaya, and let me tell ya it tastes weird, it reminded me of eating a poppy-seed muffin but tasted like a slug.  Not sure it was my favorite, but we also tried this fruit called carambola they kept calling it the star fruit.  It was super bitter, but they put it in to a drink and O,BOY was it good.  Anyways we had a great week,  we finally got Prados out of the whole.  We changed a lot of things, and saw the resluts.  It was such a blessing to see the fruits of our labors.  We brought 3 new people to church and they are doing great, and we also sacked out a baptism from some of recent converts.  The papa we baptized three weeks ago, and the daughter didn't want to.  But we had an awesome noche de Hogar with them and got her excited.  She was baptized on Saturday.   We are getting better, and better each week, but transfers are coming this week.  I think everything will stay the same here in Prado's, but I’ll let you know next week how it goes. 

 

I love you so much

Elder Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment