Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011

Well, first off i want to apologize because I just saw the emails from Garrison, Aaron, and Kevin, and I feel like a rotten son, but I'm just not to quick at this typing game, and 45 minutes is not very long.  There aren't a lot of words but each is packed with love and gratitude.  Dang, I love that harvest wreath I was thinking about that the other day. Tell the Ellison's I say hi, I love that family.  So we had transfers today and the big news is that there is no news.  I'm going to be here in Prado's with Elder Baez for at least 6 weeks more.  We had a good week, but we are hungry to explode this area this next change.  You might even hear about our area in the Ensign next month because we are going to baptize so many people, well at least that is the goal.  I love you mom and send my salutations to the family.  keep pushing, keep stepping:)

with much love from a slow typer,

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment