Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hola from Las Vegas for the last time,
I love you all so much I don't have a lot of time since i'm packing, because i have a flight that i want to catch to Salt Lake. it finaly came, i've been going crazy!! i'm so pumped, but ready to pee my pants at the same time. i have a meeeting with the mexican consolate in salt lake on thursday. I'm headed back to the MTC, can't wait to get some of that food again. I'm going to the temple at 700 tomorrow mournig then to pres. house at 1000, then my flight leaves at 1207. its not officail yet but you might be hearing from me tomorrow mourning, if not i'll wright you next week with more details. it's going to be weird driving by american fork on the way to the mtc. its crazy, but life is good and i'm excited for what ahead. I'm a little sad to leave this place, I've met a lot of people whom i'll have to come back and visit. i love you all. Keep smiling!

Love
Elder GArdner

No comments:

Post a Comment