Sunday, October 10, 2010

It has been a heart churning week. we had mission confernce on monday, elder Kevin W. Pierson of they 70 spoke to us. I have never seen or felt a general authority thrash missionaries so hard before. it was very neccesary, and has helped my realign my life. boy did he ripe into us. I love that man, the guidance he gave us under the direction of the spirt has changed my life. i wish you all could have been there. I have a very specific message that i want to share with you that i've been thinking about all week. the first pricicle we try to teach is that god is our loving heavenly father. He is our Loving Heavenly Father. when we can get people to understand this principle every thing else will come. many people that we talk to say "if god loves us than why does he let us suffer". my heart burns when i hear this cause i know that they aren't understanding. He loves us so much that he gives us these challeges, so that we can become better. he know our potential, he konws how much happiness we can have. I know that everything that our family is going through, is not because god doesn't care about us, its because he loves us. he has plans for all of us, we have to show him we are obiedient. I read a talk by elder maxwell back in 1999, its called something like Laman and lemuel. please check it out. I know that we have a Father in Heaven, his power is above all others. he loves you, he knows you and your challenges, and he has given us every thing we need to succeed. I love you all so much, and I miss you. I hope all is well

With everything i've got
Elder Gardner

thanks for the package i've not recieved it yet but i'll let you know. thanks so much
- Show quoted text -

No comments:

Post a Comment