Saturday, October 30, 2010

well all the rumors are true, i'm in living at the MTC for my secound time. Wednesday was really crazy, I started off with early going to the Las Vegas Temple which was amazing, and then i had to catch a flight to salt lake. when we walk out of the airport it was like a huge reunion. All of the mexico visa waiter were standing on the curb waiting for the bus to pick us up. it was awesome to see all of my MTC Mexican again. we sat at the airport for a couple of hours waiting for everybodies planes to come in. It was cool at first to hear about everybodies missions but, about after the first half hour it got really old. I understand now why people get tired of hearing, "Well, in my mission we did this...". If you can only imagine 30 greenie missionaries who just got a little taste of the field, and you slam all of them together. these past coulple of days it has been better but man i was so sick of hearing from these missionaries and how we think we are cool because we've been out of the mtc. I don't know, i guess its a good thing to be so excited, but we still have no clue what we're doing. Its been intersting being back here, we've been able to go back and see our old teachers, and for some reason i can understand them so much better. I am back with my old MTC comp, elder pound, not sure how that happened but I was happy cause he is realy good about helping me with spanish. he told me that my spanish was a lot better, so i guess there is process being made. we went to the mexican consulate yesterday, and signed our promisos. they told us that they should process them by monday. but i still don't know excatly when i'm leaving, but we think its going to be this early this next week. after our visit to the consulate it made me very anxious. I've been studying hard to use this time to prepare as best i can before we leave.

i've been thinking a lot about 1 Neph 3:7 these last couple of days.
"...I will go and do the things which the lord hath commanded, for i know that the lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."
He has always provided a way, and he will always provide a way. in a time when we need comfort to know that things will all work out, we can kown that if we are completle obiedient the lord WILL provide a way. some blessing come soon, some come late, and some don't come till heaven, but for those who trust god they come.

I love you all so much and can't wait for the tiem i wright you from mexico. god speed

Elder Gardner

o yeah i've seen a bunch of people here at the mtc, a lot of kids from high school, byu i, and boise. I saw trent burch the other day, he seem to be doing great, he's excited to leave in a couple of weeks for chile. tell his mom that he's doing great. I also saw hermana Mckenna, it was really crazy cause she looked so fimillar, and then when i saw her name tage i knew exactly who it was. we talked for a little bit, it was awesome to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment